Wednesday, November 14, 2007

HOW DOES IT FEEL LIKE TO SPLIT CLASS??
IT'S HEARTBREAKING.

Oh. Well. Oh. Well. Separation is part and parcel of life, i guess. But it will feel TOTALLY WEIRD next year, in a new class, and I'm not really close to anyone except maybe 2 or 3 people.

I'm not ready to split class with 212 yet!

And the class allocation list came out a few days early. So I, who is supposedly going to be sad a few days later, is sad now. :(

These 2 years together were the best years of my life SO FAR. That made history in my life! Haha. But the thing I'm worried about is that in the later years, I'll have another memorable class. You know, sometimes you say that this house is the nicest you've ever seen, and then a few months later you see another nice nice house, and you change your opinion and say that that house is the prettiest.

2 years ago, I said that my P6 class was the best class I've ever been in. That was definitely true in 2005, but not anymore in 2007. Yeah, and I "changed opinion". My P6 class were like graphite bonds, having strong bonds between molecules [the different cliques] but weak van-der-waal forces between the molecules [the class]. Because there were boys, and we weren't so close to them. I hope I won't have a change of opinion 2 years down the road. ONCE A TWELVER, ALWAYS A TWELVER!

I just want to say that 212 is really a WONDERFUL class. And... ... I don't think I'll change my opinion 2 years down the road, it'll remain in my memory forever :)

I don't know when I'm ever going to stop talking about 212. Haha!
Hey 212, see how much this silly girl typing this adores you? :D

aS kidS See it

No comments: