Suddenly I miss the past a lot! Nursery, Kindergarden, Primary School, Sec 1 and Sec 2!! Ahh, where's the time machine? I want to go back into the past!!!
Been talking about school and suddenly I realised that Nursery was memorable too :D There was a really nice trampoline in school and i've always liked to jump on it before and after school! And we didn't get to study in summer, only in winter :] and i learnt alphabetical handsigns there, and all i ever got to do was to write my name over and over again on pieces of paper! Haha, it was quite fun actually. And whenever it was someone's birthday, the teacher, Miss Elizabeth, got us to sit around in a circle with a small muffin with a candle in the middle of the circle, and we would all sing the birthday song to the birthday girl/boy together. So fun! :D
During kindergarden, I met Janell!! :) She's really nice nice nice! And I also remembered that we had sports day, and during recess we ate from red bowls and chopsticks and spoons. And I remembered that my teacher used to show us magic tricks (e.g. she has two rings. and poof! she joins the rings together. How does she ever do that? up till now I'm still trying to figure it out...) I think I cried during the first day of kindergarden. And... We also had computer time! It was really fun. i remembered that once the teachers asked us to make a laptop out of cardboard! And i loved the one that i make!! :D And kindergarden was the time when it sparked my interest in computers. Oh oh and I think I was always somewhat afraid to go to the toilet, because the toilet door was tons taller than me! And I was afraid that I would get locked inside the toilet :P There was also playing time and we get to go to the sand playground! And I would do the monkey bars there!
Whee and Janell went to the same primary school as me! During primary school i made lots of great friends! And Primary 4 was the most memorable, where we had MRS SILVA for our teacher! She's GREAT!!! I love 4 Charity! P6 was not bad too! I remembered how grace, fel, shiting, yingjie, me and sometimes shuting go to the eco garden to spot ladybirds near the bittergourds! And we would draw comics for our form teacher for teachers day and stuff like that! I think we did 3 or 4 comics :) How they met, how they had lovely children, how they went for nice picnics, and how she saved him and the world! (it's preferred not to leak out who they are) And the super nice garden-thing we made for MS TSENG!! :D I love primary school...
BUT I LOVE TWO TWELVE!!!!!! thanks for being the bestest class :) and thanks for being my greatest friends! june, jiayi, ingrid, yuzhen, charmaine, cam... YAY!! I'm so blessed to have these as my friends. i really hope we stay in contact and never ever break our friendship ties! The moments we spent together are too many to describe! But i remember the most of the time were were laughing. HAHAHAHAHAHA! and to the second half of 212, I love you guys too! ALL OF YOU! lejing, yanting, tabi, evelyn, wenjun, wanyi, pam, zhaoqi... ... etc etc. drama was fun!
Yeah... So where's my time machine? Hmm, actually it's ok. I'll just keep the sweet memories forever in my heart :) Yay and now, concentrate on the (maybe rocky) path that lies ahead of me! :/
aS kidS See it
No comments:
Post a Comment