But what impacted me the most was assembly. The school invited this medical doctor to come to speak to us. he works in china and helps out a lot in the mountainous areas. Yeah, and he's been living there for 12 years!! (WOW!)
And i realised that we should feel very lucky that we get the chance to do so many things. Watching the TV, having a perfectly nice computer in front of you right now (i'm referring to YOU haha! just kidding), getting the chance to eat meat, having so nice stationery and all that. We should treasure them, instead of wasting them. Hmm, the talk was really meaningful!!
I felt super duper sad when I saw the state of the people living in the mountainous areas. One of the folks there didn't even know that 10 ren min bi existed! Ohman, that was really sad, I thought. Really really sad. And the man/boy/guy that was kinda locked in a cage for 8 whole years, without getting to stand for 8 whole years, trapped in that cage... It really breaks people's hearts to see that. :( :(
On a happier side, there's school tomorrow again! (i wonder why i'm happy about that...) I think i'm happy because... I feel happy. now. hahaha, that's so random, and I think i'm laughing at myself! I guess I'm too bored...
There's guides tomorrow! I'm excited cos we're hosting the shenyang students that are here on an exchange programme. We're doing outdoor cooking! that's one of my fave activities in guides :D YAY GO EVERYBODY! Let's enjoy ourselves tomorrow!! :)
aS kidS See it
No comments:
Post a Comment