Hey hey hey
It's thinking day
Hey hey hey
It's thinking day
Hey hey hey
It's thinking day!
All over the world it's thinking day! :D
WHEE it's THINKING DAY TODAY!!! and TDP was a success! haha, but my voice was kind of "phlegm-y" in the middle, but it's ok! I feel so happy now that everyone successfully marched confidently in front of the whole school (: Ohman, I think that all these paid off really well. All our trainings, the multiple reminders, it really got into our head. Although there were mistakes made, it can be forgiven cos all of us have tried our best! And did NYGG proud! And ourselves too! (: That's all that really matters, to me.
The trainings did all of us good, and FCs, THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES for being who you are, and training the whole company for this special day! We are all very touched and grateful to you! Although no FC may chance upon this blog, I just want to say that the FCs are absoluteful wonderful, fabulous and GREAT people! NYGG is proud of you! :D
Ahh, feeling so relieved now. Sandy looked really nervous before the parade started, she was pacing around and laughing nervously :P But I really felt that our whole effort paid off when the guiders congratulated us and when we did the V-bomb. It's this nice nice feeling surging through you and you feel as though you can just throw your beret in the air and fly up to catch it :) Haha!
I'm looking forward to the Thinking Day Rally!
aS kidS See it
No comments:
Post a Comment