It was the most enjoyable CCA session this year, i thought! Leadership games, song session, PATROL CORNER!!! :D Ohman i seriously enjoyed it, and it was superfun doing those activities with my patrol.
Just here to share with you a really interesting game that Yuxin taught us during patrol corner. it's called "What if". And everyone's supposed to have a slip of paper with them and they'll write a random question about anyone in our patrol, e.g. What if Yuxin was bald? Questions that are as random as possible. Then after writing, we'll pass the paper in a clockwise manner, and when you receive another person's piece of paper, you will have to write down your answer to that question. And when everyone's written their answer down, someone will start reading out her question. Then the person on her right will read out the answer on her paper. So it won't make any sense at all!! Hahaha! :D Yepp, and it was so funny and funny and funny we couldn't stop laughing.
I got nyssa's slip of paper and the question was "what if yuxin was mr mackintosh?" and i was quite shocked at first, haha! then i wrote that she would come to school in short hair and a kilt and blah blah. No offence to yuxin! haha, but nyssa expected me to write "oh, sugar!". Yeah, why didn't i think of that?
Anw, sadly, I couldn't remember any of the questions, except some answers, like "I really cannot imagine" and "She'll sleep on the toilet bowl." anyone from ixora remembers the questions? Yeah and shiaowei asked a really really dumb and funny question: "what if jiayu was a les?" (erm...) hahaha! And at the end of cca i asked jiayu that qn and she replied, "I'll fall in love with yuxin." So funny!
Anyway, to summarize, I love my cca lots! and IXORA too! (and ORIOLE 07 too!)
aS kidS See it
No comments:
Post a Comment