Sunday, September 14, 2008

It's raining now! Spoils all the mid-autumn festival plans that might be going on in the park later ):

Luckily, my family celebrated mid-autumn yesterday. the park was really crowded, but all the lanterns and the candles and the lights were really nice and it cheered me up from my moody day yesterday.

and steffi, here's what i've been owing you for months:

1. The person who passed you this quiz is steffi!she saboed me on msn.

2. Your relationship with him/her is...she's a good and idol-crazy friend of mine in 302 (:

3. Your 5 impressions of her...
1) funny and hilarious
2) smart
3) good at expressing herself well haha (best speaker!)
4) approachable!
5) nino's number 1 fan

4. The most memorable thing she has done for you...
eh... can't really remember

5. The most memorable words she has said to you...memorable again?
Ok then it'll be “NINO!!!” cos I hear it all the time.

6. If she becomes your lover, you will...
Tell her that I’m not interested in this kind of stuff xD

7. If she becomes your lover, things she should improve on...
Haha, that’s quite impossible, but I think she’s nice the way she is now

8. If she becomes your enemy, you will...
NO I don’t want!

9. If she becomes your enemy, the reason will be...
(not applicable)

10. The most desired thing you want to do for her now is...
wish her luck for eoys! And hope that she’ll be able to talk to nino, face-to-face, one day.

11. Your overall impression of her is...
FUNNYYY

12. How you think people around you will feel about you?
nice ordinary girl :)

13. The characteristics you love about yourself are...
that I don’t hate anyone

14. On the contrary, the characteristics you hate about yourself are...
Lack of confidence (pffft)

15. The most ideal person you want to be is..
No one’s perfect! Haha but I would like to be a worry-free person (if it’s possible)!

16. For people that care and like you, say something to them...
Just to let you know, I care about you too!

17. Pass this quiz to 10 persons/ name 10 people. (you don’t need to do this quiz if you don’t wish to! These names are really, really random.)
1) Kim Lien
2) Jiayi
3) June
4) Rachel L.
5) Rachel K.
6) Chinwen
7) Grace A.
8) Sophie
9) Althea
10) Ying Jie

18.Who is no.6 (Chinwen) having a relationship with at the moment?
Chinwen won’t have a relationship at such a young age!

19. Is no.9 (Althea) a male or female?
Female.

20. If no.7 (Grace) and 10(Ying Jie) are together, will it be a good thing?
No, they’re better off as twins! :D (grace&laura)

21. How about no.8 (sophie) and 5 (Rachel K.)?
this combination’s not bad cos sophie says Rachel is abit crazy and Rachel says sophie’s abit crazy. Both are crazy in different ways, so I guess it’s alright, haha.

22. What is no.2 (Jiayi) studying?
The same subjects as me

23. When was the last time you had a chat with no.3 (june) ?
in the morning!

24. What kind of music band does no.8 (sophie) like?
DBSK, her one and only favourite

25. Does no.1(kim lien) has any siblings?
eh, at first I thought she had a 24-year old brother, but it turned out to be false. I’m not sure if she has any siblings though.

26. Will you woo no.3(June) ?
No! I have a straight mind :)

27. How about no.7 (Grace A.)?
Ayee, I won’t woo my good friends, and girls especially!!

28. Is no.4 (Rachel L.) single ?
yes she is!

30. What is the hobby of no.4 (Rachel L.) ?
a lot! like watching TARA etc.

31. Do no.5 (Rachel K.) and 9 (Althea) get along well?
Quite well

32. Where is no.2 (Jiayi) studying at?
A school in bukit timah road, on the second floor of the classroom block, second classroom that’s nearest to the canteen.

33. Say something casually about no.1 (Kim Lien)
You’re really nice and intelligent! Hope to learn more about Vietnam from you sometime :)

34. Have you tried developing feelings for no.8 (sophie)?
no, nope, never!

35. Where does no.9 (althea) live at ?
the little red dot, toa payoh

36. What colour does no.4 (Rachel L.) like ?
BLUE of course

37. Are no.5 (Rachel K) and 1 (Kim Lien) best friends ?
don’t think so, but they’re friends

38. Does no.7 (Grace A.) like no.2 (Jiayi)?
yup, as a friend.

39. How do you get to know no.2 (Jiayi) ?
I got to know no.2 in primary 2 and she was in the same class as me 2(too)!

40. Does no.1 have any pets (Kim Lien)?
In singapore, no.

41. Is no.7 (Grace A.) the sexiest girl in the world ?
hahaha, I don’t think so

42. Do you think its possible if no.4 (Rachel L.) and no.5 (Rachel K.) date each other?
Not possible. Both are girls, both share the same name... No.

43. Say something more about no.6 (chinwen) ...Chinwen!
Fellow crazy batchmate that never fails to entertain!

44. what is your relationship with no.9 (althea) ...
desk-buddy

45. List all the schools that no.1 to no.10 are in and originally from.
1) Kim Lien, nygh, vietnam
2) Jiayi, nygh, tvps
3) June, nygh, svps
4) Rachel L., cgss, tvps
5) Rachel K., nygh, sacps (haha is that the short form for the school?)
6) Chinwen, nygh, forgot ><
7) Grace A., xms, tvps
8) Sophie, nygh, rgps
9) Althea, nygh, pei qun public (I think)
10) Ying Jie, cgss, tvps

46. What would you do if no.10 (ying jie) hates you?
be really, really sad

47. Which of the following are in a relationship? with who?
my friends are all good and not bad

48. How did you first meet no.3 (june)?
three years ago in sec 1 :)

49. How would you react if no.3 (june) and no.10 (yingjie) are together?
they don’t know each other

50. Last question! What would you do if no.4 (Rachel L.) tells you she is pregnant?
I’ll be super super shocked, but knowing that would not happen (at least in these few years), I’ll first ask her if she’s lying (which she most probably is).

mid-autumn festival! <3
中秋节快乐!

aS kidS See it

No comments: