Saturday, September 5, 2009

September :D D:

Ahh, i took the HSK test today when I could have been at home, doing something more constructive or catching up with rest and sleep. But I only realised it after the test -___-

But it's okay! It was fun doing it because for once, I am quite confident of my answers in a chinese test! :D I did feel bad too. For most of the questions on the survey form, when the question asked for what language I usually use to communicate/do things in, I ticked English for all the options except one.

I seriously want to improve on my Chinese, but somehow whenever it comes to reading, I'll naturally avoid Chinese text. I'm always stuck with books such as those written by Yang2 Hong2 Ying1 D: I like the fact that Chinese morals are easier to understand and although I don't like studying Kong Zi/meng zi for culture test, I think understanding Chinese culture and the different principles do help in life and shape the way I think. Yet, I don't really like Chinese. (??) Maybe (and most probably), I don't like it because I don't really do well in the subject. Wellll, I'll try to watch more Chinese shows! :D I'm a Chinese so I have a responsibility to learn it well!

everyone's starting on revision D: i don't like revision, especially for Sec 4s, because I have no idea where to start/what to do ><

"If you were a ship, would you be the captain, the crew, the lifeboat or the water?"

I really think the Sec 3s are getting more responsible and are maturing already. I don't think I was as good as them last year, frankly speaking. But I think they're ready to take over :)

Have a happy September Holidays! And I mean it. Life would be so much happier if you make the effort to be happy. :)

No comments: