
How true (:
It reminded me of sentry duty during the first night of YL, and we played "I have never..." with our GIs and rovers. The game is like, sitting in a circle, each person tells the group something they have never done before, for e.g. the guys always go "I have never worn a skirt." Each person has 10 "lives", and if any of the members in the group have worn a skirt before, they are left with 9 lives. Others can be like "I have never gone to Escape theme park before" etc. And so the game goes on, and the last person surviving wins!
Some of us died quite early during the game, hahaha, but instructor tsinghao said, "Don't be sad if you lost. At least it shows that you have a life." (:
OKAYYYY time to attend to f(x).
No comments:
Post a Comment