This is one day late, but still, HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY (:
Thank you SO MUCH, Mum!
Not forgetting dear Papa who's also loved dearly by every one of us (:
Time spent with Titans & Oasis really made my day. After 7+ hours of cycling, our butts hurt so bad and our body clocks are all screwed, but hey we did it together! Jiayou Titans, we can do it (: We will support Oasis and make Bike Hike happen!
Surprisingly I survived Chem test today, and Ms Liew even gave us back our papers on the same day, during tutorial, and everyone was O: O: O: !!! she was really understanding and knew we wouldn't have completed our tutorials, so she decided to mark our tests first. And I passed phew! Tomorrow we'll get back the killer paper :/
It's good to have motivations to keep you going through the week. Currently am looking forward to Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Fridays, of course Saturdays and Sundays too. Oh I just realised that that's almost every day of the week already, haha (: Aiyah I'll just think of something to look forward to every day and I'll survive the week happily (I hope)!
1 comment:
You go girl! :) thank goodness gracious for yl and shawnees . God wonder how sad my time now will be without you! *HUGGGGGG*
Post a Comment