While in CAPT, I really missed the park, so going downstairs was naturally on the to-do list once the holidays arrived.
Running is really therapeutic. It’s rejuvenating, especially during stressful periods (somehow these runs can be longer and less tiring than runs on an average day). Apart from that, it’s a joy to observe the surroundings and see how nature and green spaces bring people together. Went for a run yesterday, and I saw elderly folk jogging and getting a healthy dose of exercise, families with their kids (especially love seeing grandparents with their grandchildren), and saw people enjoying themselves along the ‘riverbank’. There’s more wildlife now too as compared to the past, and while on the bridge I peered into the canal-turned-riverbank and saw fish and tortoises/turtles, and everything felt so… peaceful. :) The park is really pretty, especially when it’s swathed in bright yellow and orange hues during sunset. Love basking in the evening sun!
No comments:
Post a Comment