Following a friend’s Facebook post on 10 things he’s grateful for, I’m inspired too to pen down some things I’m thankful for as well, off the top of my head:
- I am thankful for a meeting with BSS on Monday, because it created hope.
- I am thankful for the chance to love the Spectrum kids.
- I am thankful for Wen Yi and our 7am breakfasts ^^
- I am thankful for a great breakfast conversation on Monday morning and discussing how different disciplines are applied in a real-life situation, and I will miss moments like these – dining hall conversations - after leaving CAPT.
- I am thankful for people who care and choose responsibility.
- I am thankful for people who listen.
- I am thankful for the chance to listen to what others have to say, because I can get to know them better and learn from them as well.
- I am thankful for my sister Rachel, for always being considerate, and loving the family so much.
- I am thankful for having a chance to catch up with friends, no matter where we all go.
- (This will be a challenge to maintain in the coming years with everyone going different places and moving on with their lives but #challengeaccepted)
- I am thankful for the Migrant Workers Chill-out session in CAPT which was a huge blessing.
- I am thankful for a blessed fellowship dinner on Tuesday with church friends.
- I am thankful for sisters and brothers in Christ who help uphold one another in our walk with God.
- I am thankful for the F&S CASE Finals just now, and learning how there isn’t a right or wrong answer to problems but how the crux lies in diagnosing the problem, designing robust solutions to address above mentioned problems, and justifying the thought process.
- I am thankful for God’s gift of the ability to craft nicely because through it joy can be spread.
- I am thankful that the Town Green is green again, after being yellowed for a while due to the dry spell.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment