Every day I have things to give thanks for, and I just want to solidify them in memory now.
- I am thankful for Caijing who gave support and brought comfort and very patiently replied me on whatsapp.
- I am thankful for Michelle who, by being herself, was a source of support throughout exchange here. I am thankful for her kindness in reaching out to me. Very appreciative!
- I am thankful for Amanda E.’s presence and I’ve missed her and her laughter and her Singaporean-ness. I am thankful I got to attend Christmas Carol Service with her and also share the experience at Hyde Park’s Christmas Market with her!
- (At present, like literally now) The clouds just made way to blue skies! So thankful for that :) While the long nights have just made time more difficult to get by sometimes, I can be thankful for them because it makes me appreciate the sun and daylight so much more.
- I am thankful for the flowers in my room that greet me every day, they add much cheer :) I am thankful for June and how she always listens and supports.
No comments:
Post a Comment