Friday, June 22, 2007

Camp Galore

Recently (okay, maybe not) me and some of my guides friends went for a gadget competition called CAMP GALORE! And our nicknames were POTATOES! haha, you might think that for a group name, potatoes may sound funny. But we like it! haha, so anyway, wann qin came up with it, cos her friend showed her a potato game. Yeah, and i'm trying to post the picture here....... (that's what you get for being an in-experienced blogger)


Ta-da! Yeah! Okay, so this is what you get when you pile your hands up. That's the first step. You say "potato!" and pile your hands on top of each other. When you're done, you "smash" your hand, starting from the bottom. And it will turn out like..........


Like that! You see, everyone's hand is down now. (you can try guessing which is mine)

CAMP GALORE ROCKS! We did really really well for it! and we all enjoyed it tremendously. No kidding. Our senior came along and we found out some quite disgusting forfeits they do in JC. I shall show you more photos... :D


This is our last layer of our kitchen dresser. I think it's really cool to have a gradient. :D

This is our coffee table. I think the cups are very cute!

This is our kitchen dresser! We really couldn't believe we did that with our bare hands! I love camp galore! Our patrol is so lame! and we keep telling jokes to each other, ha-ha! Oh, there's a really nice coffee table that I thought was really cool! Let's see........

Ah! Here! I thought this coffee table was very cool! the school who made it was very creative! The four legs can stand by itself, without any lash or knot!

Anyway, we really really enjoyed it. A lot. :D:D can't wait for open house, where we can do it again! :)

No comments: