Then I went up to the counter and said, "Auntie, vanilla ice-cream."
"块二 please."
"Huh?"
"块二,起价了!"
"Huh... 哦," I replied, looking quite dazed.
Haha, so that's the story. Just exactly like the mac. ad. that's been showing recently on TV. The tissue one, you know! I had the exact reaction!
Today, we had lit circle and we talked about fate. I think i messed up the whole thing by saying, "Hai..... Fate is sooooooo confusing..." And Ms teo commented "that was so dramatic!" Yeah, I think i messed it up seriously. Heehee! Then ms T. also said, "look at june. She's so passionate!" Haha, but june really has passion. Like that time she did about "Mother's Love" for chinese SIA, she can feel what the author is trying to write. That's good. :)
Guess what.. i'm in charge of teachers day. pls, i don't know what's got into them, but i'm not a suitable person! i'm so afraid that i would do it wrongly.. but thanks to louisa. Finally met her today! :) I was standing outside heritage corner and i saw this suspicious looking counsellor and she was staring suspiciously at me... Like we were police and thief or smthing! hehe, then Louisa called me on my phone and she asked where i was.
"I'm just outside the heritage corner, where are you?"
"I'm also outside the heritage corner."
I turned behind, stared at the counsellor (who, coincidently, was also holding her handphone).
"Are you who I think you are?"
"Er... yes?"
Haha, so i just put my phone down and went over to discuss teachers day stuff with her. She's a great help! Yay! I'm glad to have an advisor like her! Hooray!
Okkiiee.. shall go, byee!
aS kidS See it
No comments:
Post a Comment