I had a few buddies. The first one was called Karen. She was quite sad because she got scolded by her teacher during P.E. and she told me that she didn't expect her teacher to scold her. Apparently it was thought that she had bullied her friend, but I don't think she did, and she was really affected by her teacher, *it's okay, karen, cheer up! Oh, she was quite good at reading too!
Math test is coming SOON! I am feeling really nervous right now. Have been trying to practice and getting everything into my head, but i always have to ask mum or jiaxin how to do the questions. I am nervous that I will make careless mistakes (what I always do), but I will just have to try my best! But I shall wish my friends good luck!
June: JIAYOU! you can do it, just keep your mind focused!
Jiayi: hey! (: keep your eyes OPEN! keep it sticked to the test paper! I'm sure you'll do well! go for it! :)
Yu Zhen: Do your problems carefully, rmb not to have careless mistakes!
Charmaine: don't panic! i'm sure you'll do fine, just think optimistic! JIAYOU!
Ingrid: Ahh... you're actually very smart! heehee, JIAYOU!
Camelia: One of the smartest at math! (of course, not math rep for nothing :P)
Jiaxin: Thank you for helping me! I'm sorry if i caused any inconvenience to you! Thanks so much! Good luck for math test! Hope you will get as high as the last math test!
To 212: Good luck!
aS kidS See it
No comments:
Post a Comment