Chinese test was terrifying too. (to make things simple, ALL tests are a no-no) Okay, maybe not for others, but i didn't understand the second compre. I felt like giving up! But anyway, who knows I might still get some marks for the questions that I-thought-i-know-how-to-do-but-actually-don't-know... But Wu lao shi was really nice, she gave us 5 min extra to finish up whatever we had left. And most of the class was hurrying to finish pian duan suo xie.
Tmr is wen hua... I hope to pass it! I HAVE to pass, if not I think I have a great chance of failing chinese test :(
I'm in NDP squad. (school one, of course) but i feel very bad. I mean, i'm not the best in footdrill at all, i'm not even close to good! I feel bad cos my friend wanted to go into NDP squad and she was not chosen. I tried to avoid telling her about this, but she found out sooner or later... and it was me who told her! I feel even more bad. She should have this chance! Her footdrill is good! I guess they should swap me and her :) Then i'll feel much better.
aS kidS See it
No comments:
Post a Comment