Tuesday, July 31, 2007

History test is over! Rejoice! Ha-ha, I can't stand tests, so i'm gonna chuck you into the dustbin for the time being!

I'm still very affected by everything that happened on Friday. I feel so sad and depressed and I keep telling myself not to go wrong again. i don't want to have someone tell me that I'm good or whatever, ohman, why did i have to blabber and console my friend? I mean, i didn't do anything wrong, right? Anyway, I think i'm not going to ever over-console or over-talk. That's my bad point. Everytime something happens, i add oil to the fire. And you know what happens? Of course, the fire burns greater! Aiyah, let's not talk about depressing stuff.

i wonder how's grace, felicia, shi ting, yingjie, shuting... i haven't been in contact with them for quite some time. Hopefully we'll meet up for teachers day :) i will beat them up if they don't know who i am or don't recognise me. haha! just kidding lah, they're stronger than me anyway :P

So, i have a list of things for the coming week.
-prepare for science test (aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!)
-prepare for langarts r&j (double aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhh!)
-prepare for langarts talk (triple aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhh!)
-do teachers day celebration stuff (PY, YX, i need your help!)
-and much more....

aS kidS See it

No comments: