Singapore's 42 years old now. So old, yet young. :) Hope that Singapore will continue to be a happy nation and a city of possibilities!
Yesterday was cross-country. Or more like cross-turf city. Cos it was at turf city. And the distance was 2.8km, which was not exactly like a normal cross-country run. Usually cross-countries (in my opinion) will be at MacRitchie reservoir; the distance 3.2km. But I ran anyway. My friends said that they will walk but they ran in the end. Good sportswomanship! Pamela won the lucky draw. Haha! the look on her face was reluctant, and i don't think she liked it when she took the picture with ms yap. but anyway, we all did clap for her! I met 吴老师 while running. She is still quite fit, you know! Despite having a grown up daughter, I think she's still quite healthy. And she's very... adorable! Haha, she was trying to encourage us by chasing us.
After cross-country June, Yu Zhen, Jiayi, Ingrid, Wang Yue, Charmaine and I went to Bishan Park to skate and cycle. It was really fun. and I was SOOOOO happy when I heard that we would be going to Bishan Park. Haha, very convenient what. (June and Yu Zhen were not really happy about the distance, but they still went :D) The first timers were: YZ, I, WY. The experienced ones were: June, Jiayi and (if you consider knowing how to skate but not brake), me! So we were teaching YZ and WY how to skate (Ingrid fell down many times). Yup, they all fell down many times. Then we tried teaching Charmaine how to skate. I think I will get sacked after one day if I go to teach. Cos i can't! But I tried, and Charmaine improved! hehe, it was June whose help was more useful.
Then we went to watch HSM at my house. Since it's convenient, and we couldn't find any other movie. Then I taught them how to dance "We're All In This Together". And took many hilarious videos that showed us dancing. Haha! it was really funny. Then we skipped and played and stuff. Yup, overall, yesterday was fun! But I did a little bad deed, that is, killing one of Auntie Amy's leaves while skipping. And they got home quite late, but still before dinner. Played one whole day. And I'm still in the mood for more fun and games! I don't want to bother about teachers day, teachers day auditions, guides proposal, science SIA... I'm going to faint from all the stress!
On a brighter note, we still have 3 days of holidays to go! We can't be sad about this!
aS kidS See it
No comments:
Post a Comment