Visited dai3 gu1 ma1's house. She has two dogs and they're really cute! They're names are joey and teri. Here are some pictures.

these are teri and joey. joey's white with streaks of brown
Sometimes I wish I owned dogs. But sometimes they're quite loud, barking in the middle of the night. I think Joey and Teri are really special. we took the dogs out for a walk, and teri's obviously the faster and hyper one, cos she's always running. But she always runs a distance and stops to wait for joey [the slower one] and her "mummy" or owner. awww... so cute! she wants to make sure that joey is there before she can go on. And when we were at the overhead bridge, both teri and joey stopped at the first step and refused to go up. I realised that they were actually waiting for their owner! THEY'RE JUST SO CUTE!
here are other random pictures...
Drama prac at Ling's house. they're trying to memorize their lines
cam, YZ, YY, jiayi and june. and also charmaine, ingrid and me, but we're outta the picture. we were trying to design a neoprint, after ice-skating :) it was a mad rush trying to change positions while aking the neoprint!
this is our leaning tower of pisa for OM! originally. now it's being used for our school's art exhibition as a tree. I think it's quite cool :) can't believe that we actually made it out of our bare hands! using recycled cans! :D

this is poor bear! it's so cute.
aS kidS See it
No comments:
Post a Comment