I'm so pessimistic, right? haha, shall talk about happier things right now [hopefully it does make me happier]
today we discussed about gadgets and outdoor cooking. The theme for outdoor cooking is so difficult! Like, how're we supposed to think of two dishes when we have "RADIATE" as a theme? In the end the reactive us came up with something brilliant! But we shan't tell anyone. :P and for the rest of the day, i was slacking at home, with nothing to do. The holidays are here, but the holiday spirit is not in me yet! Wish I could bake cookies with rachel and ben someday soon!
Mel and Sean are coming over tomorrow! I'm excited [as usual, cos it means company!] but unfortunately, there's fund-raising tomorrow. And there're problems. Not enough spoons [oh no, maybe can buy the spoons from NTUC in time], cheryl's deep fryer is not working :O [hopefully we can substitute a toaster for a deep fryer? to toast nuggets?]
How I wish I weren't "in charge" of this. Actually I'm not in charge, but... oh well, Shall work hard to make this a success! :) go 212! this is the last time last time last last time we're selling something together. feeling sad~~
All the best for Choral and Drama! It starts today!
aS kidS See it
No comments:
Post a Comment