
I'm not focusing on the "Pilot 3", it's the fungi that I'm looking at! There are lots of them growing on the mini tree trunk!

Guess what these are? BANANAS!!! There are actually many many small small bananas, but the ones at the top of the bunch are slightly bigger. This picture's taken for you, lejing! :P
I didn't know that watermelons can be grown in Singapore, with our high temperature! But... this is proof! The watermelons are so cute!

Cat whiskers. That's the plant name. That's Sean's finger and hand. Haha. If you peer closely at the picture, you will see some white coloured flowers in the middle of the picture. They look like cats whiskers, don't they?

And... guess what this is. A really nice white flower? You're wrong! It's actually bracket fungus.
This papaya tree seems TALL. But, it's actually quite short. I took this against the sky..

I know this picture may make no sense. But squint your eyes. If you look carefully, there's a green sign on the trunk that says "lookout point". Yup, it's the lookout point. You climb onto the trunk and you become tall and you can see far and wide ...

This reminds me of an oil palm plantation that we learnt in geography, so got a picture of it!

This one's cute. This plant is 42 days old, I assume. Haha!

F.Y.I. This is a toilet.

This one's also a toilet. :]

This is Mr Pee Wee! For men, if they need the toilet.

Last but not least, this picture's for you, Pamela! It says "Pomelo". Reminds me of the nickname everyone gave you during sec one!
aS kidS See it
No comments:
Post a Comment