Wednesday, November 7, 2007

CLASS OUTING!
It was a fun-filled and INTERESTING class outing, just as usual. And I'm tired beat! We went to ice-skating, then went to East Coast Park to cycle :] But I didn't go ice-skating, only went cycling. And many extraordinary events took place.

Met Evelyn at Newton cos I would get hopelessly lost if I went to ECP myself. Hehe! Talked to her lots! She kept saying "Yeah, yeah" Quite amusing! Finally, after like, about a whole hour, we found our way to ECP!
We rented bicycles while Jiayi and Wenjun got skates. [The skates are really nice! They're fast and smooooooth] Then we set off! We cycled and cycled. And cycled. i think we took a group picture :) memories! I just can't believe that the people that went ice-skating traveled from Jurong East [don't get the wrong idea, it's in the WEST] to East Coast Park [which is obviously in the EAST]. That's like traveling from one end of Singapore to the other end!

We cycled a long distance for about 1 hour. We sang cheers [we're LOUD!] as we went along. Wan Yi said that we sang the 212 sandwich cheer, although it sounded weird. Tabi, Wenjun, Jiayi and I stopped at the hawker centre to get watermelon juice. Oh, wait, it was only tabi who wanted to get the drink :P And when I got back to my bike, it wasn't working! It was SCREWED!
Really. And wenjun and tabi were already quite far from me and jiayi. We were so confused! I didn't know what to do at all. Whether I had to pay for the bike, whether the others would be mad at me [i had almost everyone's valuables]... But anyway, it turned out that one of the gears was out of place. We tried really hard to put it back, but--- we couldn't. Arrggh, I was so devastated then! My hand was all black -- so was my face! it was quite funny!
Anyway, I had a great workout. Guess what? I jogged back to the rental station, with jiayi pushing the bike with her skates. I'm so grateful to her!! A MILLION THANKS JIAYI! If it weren't for you and your skates, I would have been tremendously tired already. But we still got back to the rental and my hair was all dishevelled and stuff. TIRED!

After a wash at a nearby sink, I was all refreshed! We went to Macs for dinner. Some of us. Okay, 7 of us. Dinner was fun, with all of us sharing bits and pieces of funny stories. Haha! And we didn't know how to get home from ECP... So we took a lift from June's mum's car. June's mum was so nice! She drove us all the way to City Hall. Yay! From there we knew how to get home.

In the car, it was such a squeezy time. Like, 6 people sqeezing into seats that were meant for only 3 people?!?! That was difficult. but we sqeezed, and wanyi sat on cheryl's and yanting's laps. We were told not to laugh by June, cos if too many people laughed, the car will shake, and the car may, like, spoil or something. So we were trying our best not to laugh, although that was quite impossible. We controlled too much until we were like.. snorting! haha, it was so FUN!!!

I REALLY LOVE THIS CLASS OUTING AND I HOPE 212 WILL HAVE MORE SIMILAR FUN-FILLED CLASS OUTINGS!!!

1,2,3,4... 4 people here. Wanyi's sitting on Cheryl's and Yanting's legs, so she is taller :D

1,2,3,4 people here visible too... but cheryl and wanyi are visible in both photos, so 2 people. 4 + 2 = 6!!! We managed to squeeze! Are we insane? [NO!] By the way, the finger there belongs to Yuzhen :P

I LOVE 212!

aS kidS See it

No comments: