OMG. It was a SUCCESS!
We had to put on make-up. I seriously dislike make-up. It's a horrible feeling when it's on your face. But we can't argue, cos when performing, you definitely need make-up if not your face will look really pale..
Everyone was laughing at our performance. All thanks to JESSIE! JESSIE ROCKS MAN! She was very very super duper FUNNY!!! From the start when Tabi invented her, I felt like laughing already! Cos Jessie's always going, "YO DUDE! I LIKE TOTALLY something" Hilarious! And the role suited Tabi perfectly. :D Thanks Tabi! Zhuoya was also quite funny, with her cool and calm posture. Thanks Zhuoya!
Everyone was screaming at our performance. All thanks to YANTING! YANTING ROCKS!! She was very very super duper SCARY!!! Oh man, Wenjun did a fantastic job with the make-up. Yanting looked scary.... really scary. She scared everyone out and they were screaming when she appeared on stage. SO OUR DRAMA WAS SUCCESSFUL!! HOORAY! 3 CHEERS!
Of course, Group 1 was also good! However, people laughed at the car crash part. I don't understand eh. It's supposed to be serious, not funny! But anyway, I liked their green tea part.
"Ok, Adam, you're in charge of finding hot babes." [looks at Adam]
"And you," [looks at Peter] "green tea."
Haha! Ok needa go already! Bye!
aS kidS See it
No comments:
Post a Comment