I have to work on ASEAN testwork soon. Cos it's due during camp! And we haven't started yet :( So, we have to BUCK UP and JIAYOU! Yayy! We're doing on places of interest in Thailand and Malaysia. Hopefully we'll be done by Monday, i hope.
Realised that I don't like rainy days. It makes me miserable, and although we can sleep in, I still wake up early as usual. So it's not fun for me anymore to wake up and see the whole house quiet and everyone's still in bed. I prefer sunny weather, where everything is bright and cheerful! :] It's much more encouraging than loud booming thunder sounds and the splatter of raindrops on the window pane.
Right now I feel like roller-blading! It's so fun, I miss roller-blading, although it wasn't that long since the last time a bladed. Skating is much more enjoyable than running, cos when you're on wheels you can GLIDE! It's like, you're speeding through the air and that's LIFE! :D
So, that's the end of this random post. Ta-ta for now! [wait. does "ta-ta" mean "bye"?]
aS kidS See it
No comments:
Post a Comment