it's quite fun, actually. haha.
but then today i had the most amazing monopoly game in my whole life! I was playing it with my brother [yes yes, just 2 people] and after the game, guess what? I owed him like, $10,000 and I owed the bank $2700. That's a LOT of money! So everytime I passed GO, the $2000 that I collected from the bank was given to him...
Cos my brother bought the whole stretch of havelock road-colombo court-st andrews road part and he built a lot of houses there, so every time i landed there i had to pay $4000 +++. Plus he owned ALL the mrt stations too! So it was quite frustrating to keep oweing him. I almost broke down in tears :P Now I sort of know how's it like to feel bankrupt.
Money is important! SAVE MONEY!
aS kidS See it
No comments:
Post a Comment