Tuesday, November 20, 2007

GIRL-GUIDING.
is fun. i guess. yeah. really. okay, it's fun! yes yes, it's FUN!

although it can be quite tiring at times, I still enjoy it. When you push yourselves to do things, you'll find that hard work and sweat does pay off at the end of the day! Yeepeeee! I thought that our patrol gadgets were quite successful! Okay, maybe 85% successful. But that's band 1 already, so rejoice! Haha.

I have absolutely NO IDEA why some people think that girl-guiding is boring. Some of my friends dislike girl-guiding a lot and will NEVER join it. Some also say that we kill grass cos of outdoor cooking, and cause air pollution cos of the smoke during outdoor cooking. :( [but i've forgiven them for saying such things! :) :) :)] But everyone has different likes and dislikes, and maybe footdrill isn't my friends' kinda thing.

I love guides, and I'm going to love it even more in the coming years :) Although we get down and dirty all the time [okay, most of the time], I still think we have fun! Who cares if we get all dirty? We can just go home and have a good bath :)

-----

In the bus today, I saw a man giving up a seat for an old lady. A man with tattoos! This really changed my attitude towards people with tattoos. I've always thought that they were bad guys. But I guess not all people with tattoos are bad people. Okay, maybe they are 1% rebellious or something, but everyone has a soft side :) I thought it was such a kind and touching action :] Should learn from these people!

aS kidS See it

No comments: