Sunday, December 9, 2007

BACK FROM ANNUAL CAMP!

Whee~~
I enjoyed it a lot! Hmm... the best activity that I enjoyed was actually really actually night-treasure hunt. All the sec 3s put on makeup this time, compared to last year, where no one put on makeup at all. The ghosts were really scary and freaky, but they didn't manage to scare me! Hahaha! I remembered that I kept screaming my lungs out last year. I thought that this year was scarier, and I even got kidnapped in exchange for a torch! I thought that anning's and sarah's stations were the most frightening, cos they were like, so scary. And the stations were all at the basement. But the good thing was, my patrol wasn't screaming at all! Except that Jolene was a lil' scared. But she was really brave, i have to admit, cos she didn't really scream like a mad woman or anything. So yeah, that was brave, Jolene!

I think that this camp was only 99% successful. Really. Yeah. It was supposed to be a TRAINING camp, not a fun-fun, 100% relaxing camp. But then during COH, i heard that there were tons of scoldings about our sense of urgency, our attitude and stuff. We really have to reflect on our attitude during camp. I think most of us wanted to be clean and thus stayed in the toilet cubicle for a long time. I am one of them, and now, coming to think of it, we were quite slack, and I think that we need to have more sense of urgency. The seniors were really disappointed in us, seeing that we were almost always late for activities and that everything had to be pushed back. Hmm...

However, I enjoyed the camp, still! ALthough we were not 100% perfect, not everyone nor everything is perfect, and we still had our fun times (: THANK YOU ACTION AND REACTION! I think that we were quite enthusiastic in whatever we were doing, and thank you for that!

THANK YOU LOVELY SEC 3s for being such great camp organisers. Without you guys, this camp would not have been so successful! HOORAY! (there are so many emotions flowing through me now I don't know what to say :S) Anyway, we really owe you a lot, sec 3s! You have gone through sleepless nights and got really stressed out just because of us and this camp! The Sec 3s really deserve to be thanked! YAYY! THANK YOU!! :)

aS kidS See it

No comments: