I don't quite have the mood yet.
I'm not really looking forward to it... oh no!
but then it was also like that before I-camp..
So maybe I would be happier during camp! Yes!
GO NYGG! Enjoy the camp 101%! Yeah!
GO cutest SEC 1 juniors! JIAYOU for WAGGGS testwork! We know you can do it!
GO dearest SEC 2 batchmates! JIAYOU for ASEAN testwork and be nice nice PLs/PSes/Sec 2s to our sec ones! We can do it! JIAYOU for batch item! Let's pull it off, although we are not really prepared for it...
GO lovely SEc 3 seniors! JIAYOU for everything! We know you've put in a lot of effort into this camp! :)
Am I done with packing? Hmm. I think I am. More or less. Except that i haven't studied the guide book yet, so.. guide book, here I come! CAMP, HERE I COME!!! :)
aS kidS See it
No comments:
Post a Comment