

3 people in my group doing food prep -- the left one's from NUS High, the orange one and the other one (whose head is visible) is from SCGS Primary.

That guy with the long hair standing up is Andrew. He's giving us a briefing on backwoodsman cooking.

Huijun chopping twigs! She says it's really FUN :]

That's xinyun maintaining fire :) She's really GOOD at maintaining fire!

A bunch of us socializing :)

Falling in. I guess NY guides are really disciplined! I think we're the nicest line :]

Practicing for campfire item! :D The ones sitting down are doing the "stomp", while the ones standing up are the main singers of the song.

Yeah! That's the real campfire item! :D ABP rocks!

Whee!!! That's us :D On the top row, second from left, is Jasmine, our YA. She's really kind and friendly!!! And to her left (to the viewer's right) is Mdm Rabiah :)

Lastly, SUBCAMP 3!!! We're doing a 3 sign with our hands :) I miss Agnes-Baden Powell!
Sad that camp is over... But anyway, we'll treasure our memories!
aS kidS See it
No comments:
Post a Comment