Just came back from Korea. It's a nice place, trust me. I enjoyed the snow and skiing the best. Love it! It was soooo fun to experience real snow, just that the day after would always be freeeeezing cold. Brrrr.....
Went with Janell and her family, and we joined a tour. There were a few other families in the tour, and it was not bad, just that sometimes it's so rushed you reach the hotel at 11pm and sleep at 12am. Hmph..
The bus rides take up half of the whole trip. Really. But not bad alr, cos we got to watch WINTER SONATA!! Haha, it's quite nice. BUt then it's too draggy, the story keeps going on and on and on and on and we never get to reach the end. So in the end we've watched up till ep. 9. Nice show!!
We also went to Nami Island, the scenery there is really really really nice!!! I loved it :) It's also one of the scenes in Winter Sonata, haha :P Should I show the photos? Maybe next time.
BUT THE SAD THING IS I MISSED FAREWELL!!!!!!!!!!
That's saddening. Heard that they had a great time during farewell... BUT! The sec 2s failed cooks badge (again) and hostess badge :( BOO... BUT!!! I have faith in sec 2 batch!! Whee, we can do it!!! It's ok, it's all right, batch 06, fight fight fight!!! JIAYOU!
aS kidS See it
No comments:
Post a Comment