Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Lao Yu Sheng was super fun! We did it on monday. And once again i'm gonna say: I MISS TWO-TWLEVE SO BADLY! I'm serious! When we were all (well, almost all) gathered at the canteen table, all the memories came back to me! Especially the sandwich-making, I don't know why :D But we were singing the cheer that we made about our san wen zhi! I think that it's a nice song/cheer! And and, we had all the yu sheng and all, i really felt that we were ONE BIG FAMILY :)

Ahh yes and we were LOUD too. lame loud love! We were lame enough (is that how you use the word?) to have this yusheng thing! :D and were loud too! But we had this cos we love each other very much! Yay, it was another successful class gathering :]

today was hui chun. I wrote some words, and it wasn't too bad! :D But i think i sort of wrote my name and the year and all that at the wrong piece of red paper. but oh well, it's already written! Then the CNY performance. I thought that the modern dance steps were quite nice! and chinese orchestra was really really good! I liked the "drummers" who did a series of fast beats. They were very good at it :D It was quite a nice song too :]

By the way, my letter K on the keyboard is fixed already! Thanks to my mother! It's still a little crooked though, but as long as it's "typeable", then yay!

Oh yes HAPPY (early) CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ALL OUT THERE!

aS kidS See it

No comments: