I know it's a bit late, but haha! it's still 初三, not too late! :D I love CNY, cos there's angbaos$$$!! (haha lol just kidding) and FOOD! (but i can't eat too much, ohno i feel myself falling sick already) but the best part is house-hopping and visiting relatives and all that. Some people think it's boring but i think it's really fun! We can connect with our old friends that we meet once in a year and all that. Most of the time we play cards :)
Taught jess, lele, enen, jeremy and justin and ben how to play PIG. It's a silly but fun game :P and we were laughing badly hahah! And we also played blackjack and the earnings were considered good! haha! other than eating, receiving angbaos and playing, i don't think i did anything else during the CNY holidays. Yes, and that means i haven't started on homework yet! So i need to rush it out today and tmr.
I just watched CJ7 with my family. Trust me, it's a really really very very NICE SHOW. Here's an advice: bring tissue paper if you do not want your shirt to be stained with tears. It's touching, really, and i cried lots >< I'm a very sensitive person so when it comes to emotions I cry easily :P But it was also funny, very very funny the whole cinema burst out laughing many times! GO WATCH IT! DIE DIE MUST WATCH! :D The storyline was interesting and the little boy is extremely adorable :) He acts very well in the show.
Sad to say, school's starting in 2 days time, so treasure the CNY holidays and visit as many families as possible! :D
aS kidS See it
No comments:
Post a Comment