I'm so proud of the Singaporeans!
They weren't proud or anything, they didn't want to lie so they avoided the other teams, they did everything themselves :) I was so so so so happy yesterday when watching it. I was also super nervous while watching and polishing my boots. cos of my nerves, i started polishing vigourously while watching the race. Therefore my boots are really shiny today! Haha! :D
Oh man really i mean a&c are down-to-earth and gentlemanly :) They deserved to win. So much. If you follow the race you'll realise how nice they are! but not as funny as the other teams though. But they're nice and their skills helped them win the race. Like how they surged ahead of the other teams doing the rock-climbing detour :D GO SINGAPOREANS!
i'm feeling so patriotic today (partially because of the great win)! While rehearsing for thinking day, i sang the national anthem!! Although it sounded quite out-of-tune and down an octave. The tune was too high. I sang the school song too! and said the pledge loud and clear many many times today :)
aS kidS See it
No comments:
Post a Comment