I don't know what to talk about :(
Trying to help out with the camp galore people but i'm not helping! Ahh, feel so guilty. Later i'll go help them.
I really can't study. Yesterday was spent on home audit and studying for EEC and a bit of bio, all my brain cells have just been killed by the destructive notes that they gave us. ahwell, at least that bit of studying helped me for the EEC test today! It wasn't that difficult after all, and this made me realise that I've not been examsmart cos the stuff that were tested were the highlighted info! Neverthelessss, EEC was a fun and unforgettable (as quoted by chinwen) course. I learnt how to save electricity. But apparently now i'm not cos i'm using the laptop!! :(
Suatteng and chinwen are really funny batchmates. They can crap a lot and turn boring stories into interesting ones!! and june is very influential, i realised. Chinwen is easily influenced, i realised too. Actually, both of them seem quite alike, i realised!
congratulations to ven my, lien and qingyan for passing enrolment test! you did the sec3 batch proud!! :D But most importantly, you all did study, and studied seriously :) They are really nice nice nice people (i have to improve on my vocab cos all i can use to describe people is the word "nice"). And very hardworking too! I figured and think that since they're on scholarship, they have to work hard and do well and not the scholarship go to waste! :D
I'm going bonkers over the SIAs soon. Ohhhhno oh no oh no oh no, I'm very very confused over LA, chem, physics, and BIO SIA!! I feel very helpless now and maybe other people have already started on their experiments while we are still struggling with our lit review. but we can jiayou jiayou JIAYOU!!! :DD
chinwen says" HELLO SARAH AKA XIUXIU <3"
that's chinwen (: suatteng gave me the nickname "xiuxiu" but it sounds weird..
aS kidS See it
No comments:
Post a Comment