
Yayy! This is the sky! And it's BLUE. June would love it :) So do I! And does it look like it's raining/going to rain? No! :D
How was everyone's "holiday"? Friday/Saturday/Sunday is/are the happiest days of the March holidays for me :) I know the holidays didn't really seem like the holidays, but i sneakily found time to play too. You can't study any more when your brain's saturated, can you? So I went out with my family and abandoned the Bio textbook for ... 2 days! (But now it's back.. Bio textbook is just beside me)
Anyway, Friday/Saturday/Sunday were the days where the rain didn't fall for more than (an estimated time of) 5 hours! You can't imagine how happy i was then. But I couldn't go to the park to skate with june, boo, cos i have been excused from physical excercise for one week.. Hopefully I can go and skate after the week! :) It rained most of the holidays, and the weather was so gloomy and gloomy, it made me frustrated and therefore I couldn't really concentrate. Good weather really brightens me up. So I hope that it doesn't rain for the next week! (Block tests O:)
Went to somewhere near big splash near east coast on saturday. Is big splash demolished already? But anyway, there was a big area where you could skate/cycle on. And there were many rental shops renting skates (ahh i want to skate), bikes and those jumpy skate-like things. They look fun! You know, it's those "shoes" where there's a jumpy thing at the bottom attached to it? And you can jump all around? (jiayi, want to try it out? haha) It looked exciting, but all you get to do is... jump around. so i guess skating's more fun :D
This is going to be quite a short post, so i'll end off with another really nice photo!

This is taken somewhere near the (ex-)big splash. Isn't it nice? Can you see the sun's rays? Can you? Can you? Haha, hope it cheered you up, and chased away all the grumpiness of the rainy days! (And gave you motivation for block tests) JIAYOU for block tests everyone! :D
aS kidS See it
No comments:
Post a Comment