Monday, March 24, 2008

Block-tests are almost over! So cheng xia qu and GO EVERYONE!!! Okay, maybe not everyone, maybe only the sec 3 and 4 cohort of ny :)

Ahh, it's tough to jump hurdles. But so far I've jumped over 6 hurdles successfully!! Well, not very 100% over, maybe I almost tripped for bio. Haha, really really, I hope i won't trip and fall flat on my face and get hurt (emotionally) tomorrow while jumping the last (and probably the highest) hurdle. And I hope everyone can jump over it too! :D

Speaking of which, I can't do PE until i recover!! Or that's what i think, at least ): I miss inline-skating a lot! Everytime I go home and I see the people cycling and skating in the park, it just makes me sort of envy them. So treasure it if you are not sick! :D Oh, i miss ice-cream too. The one-dollar ones outside libraries and schools. If i didn't remember wrongy, i like the strawberry ripple flavour! And macdonalds' 60 cents ice-cream too, even though it contains lots of sugar. Hmm i wonder if the price has gone up. Everything's going up! Even the chicken rice price has gone up by 20 cents :O BUt i guess that's normal cos... everything's going up!

Okay, got to go now, have a great week!

aS kidS See it

No comments: