Friday, April 25, 2008

I've moved from right in front to right behind!

Today Ms Ang and Mr Ng changed our seating positions. After 1 year and 1 term and a few weeks of sitting right in front and straining my neck to see all the ppt slides and all that, I'm finally getting a chance to experience how it's like to sit at the back.

In the end i ended up with althea on my left and sophie on my right. And i feel like i'm the "fence" between the two of them cos they're always so funny arguing and all that. And all the issues about Hello Kitty and Dear Daniel. Sophie didn't know that Hello Kitty's other half is Dear Daniel, and she was laughing all the way. Through fan yi too... That's life so far being wedged between korean han and sophie tan. They're nice people (:

GUIDES! xD
At first I was so worried that we would be working in patrols only, cos I'm not exactly experienced in turfing and firelighting. Neither was Hui yan. Haha, but then in the end it was buddy patrol and our patrol got to work with "role model" zhaoqi's patrol! :D OH OH june's ingenious method worked really well. I used her method out of desperation for punk. Luckily i did that, if not our buddy patrol would have 0 bags of punk.

Zhaoqi's the role model for turfing! ohman, she's really strong and all that, and in the end, i thought that our turf was really really pretty! :D It's very neat and square-ry, and the pit was quite deep and square-y too! SO nicee! one of the nicest pits i've even seen! :D YAY ORCHID+IXORA! Yeah haha. We cooked curry veggies, and the funny thing was, 7 of us don't eat curry -.- Zhaoqi, me, serene, hui yan, amelia, yuhling and wan ting, if i'm not wrong. That leaves quite little ppl to finish up the whole pot of curry veggies, and the 7 of us ate plain wholemeal bread, haha!

I bet shiaowei missed us! hahaha, we missed you too! xD

It's friday and I should be happy :D

aS kidS See it

No comments: