Yesterday we went to school for chem car and tried the car out for the whole morning and afternoon, but it didn't really work for us ): But we can do it!!! :D
We opened umbrellas and tried to stay under the shade and all that, but it didn't shield the sun much and jiamin, suyi and i became tanned (actually, burnt) and evelyn got even darker :O can you imagine evelyn becoming even more chaoda! Yeah when i reached home my skin was reddish-brown in colour, like a cooked crab. I don't know if that is considered sun-burnt, but during the shower, my hands hurt when it touched the warm water and when i dried them, they hurt too ): Sleep was even worse, as I didn't sleep well last night, cos when you turn and your skin touches and rubs against the bed-sheet it hurt too!
I hope this period of time will pass soon. And BIO!! CHEM!! LA!!! IH!!! All of these are happening in the same week, WEEK 7. We can do it! :D
aS kidS See it
No comments:
Post a Comment