Okay, what am i talking about? I mean, finally something is considered successful for me this year!! :D
Guess what?
HAPPYCHILD wasn't so bad after all!!! :D (grinning from ear to ear)
I love those kids! They are way cute and adorable! When I said "pictionary" they heard it as "dictionary"! And some spelled sea-sick wrongly! They spelled it as "sea-sake". haha! So cute! I feel soooooooo relieved. Ohman, i still can't believe it. It's over! I'll miss it. I really did have fun :)
When they smile, you'll feel a sense of satisfaction for making them happy. Bringing them out of their dreary lives (esp. their mid-years are coming!) I can't really remember their names though. It's quite sad, cos they can remember our names but we can't remember their names well! I liked the twins, and the little boy! They are really smart and it wasn't expected for them to guess all the word juxtapoz riddles! I hoped they enjoyed it as much as we did xD
but now, we have to face reality. There's IH tomorrow. Ayeeeeee, yesterday rachel was a teeeny bit scary, but glad that she's back to normal today. (see rachel? your post was really scary, no kidding) And chem car... I have no comments, but just hope that we would be lucky tomorrow! :D
Today marks the day that sally received her first punch from evelyn. And sally hereby declares that: EVELYN IS VIOLENT xD Hahahah!
aS kidS See it
No comments:
Post a Comment