Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I'm not having any mood to do homework today. Someone feed me jokes or test me riddles! Make this day happy for me! xD

It's quite a sloppy day today. Sabbaticals were fun, as usual :D Ultimate frisbee! <3 and Mastering Murder Mystery! Watched Nancy Drew today during murder, haha watched it before, but it was nice watching it again and re-discovering my love for nancy drew! It's childish, but i used to like nancy drew books :D They're quite nice! I hope we get to watch Da Vinci Code! :D



6 care! I was scanning through the folder labelled "RANDOM" and I found this! Made it 2 years ago :) And I really love how people do scrapbooks! Scrapbooking is really pretty and nice :D This was just a random tryout, but I thought the outcome was pretty nice :D

Hahah I found yingjie's blog! She found my blog too :D I read her list of why 6 care was such a nice class and I realised that yea, we had really memorable times as a class. 5 loyalty & 6 care. I still remember cedric dressing up as a woman, lol! That was definitely one of the most funny times! And our very own amazing race which the lovely EMs organised! It was quite cool, considering that about 6 people planned it for about 30 plus students!

I really miss the times in tvps. But still, we have to move on somehow. For starters, maybe i could try completing Chem prac 11 that's lying in front of me now. Homework calls! Target: complete Chem prac 11 in half an hour xD

aS kidS See it

No comments: