I've been thinking and thinking and I feel that I really have to say sorry to some of the following people. It's kind of irritating to keep saying sorry, but i really would like to express my apologies.
1. Sorry MUMMY&PAPA for letting you all worry every time I cough, every time I go to see a doctor, causing you to grow a strand of white hair each day. I really want to get well soon and stop you all from worrying. Don't worry too much about me! I'll try my best to get well soon :D
2. Sorry Jiayi for losing your calligraphy notes 2 years ago. Though it's 2 years ago, it was your memories of calligraphy in tvps and it's really 心痛 for you to lose it.
3. Sorry Raechl K. if I made you sad or angry, if i was the one who told you the results. I really can't remember, but vaguely I know that I did congratulate you, but I'm not sure if i was the first person to tell you your results. It made you really sad, so for that, i'm sorry! You can do it!! :D
4. Sorry Melissa for forgetting to make pom-poms. I hope I did help you in one way or another though! :D you might not see this, but jiayou for your pom-poms!
5. Sorry Xinyi about yesterday. I don't really know what happened, but all I know is that the company affected you a lot. It's the first time I saw your smile disappear. Seeing you like that made all of us sad too. Cheer up xinyi! Bring your smile back again! :) We'll improve and have more respect. Don't worry, the company will always be supporting you! :D
Ohman, yesterday was really frightening. Heard that during roll call, people were giggling, people were fidgeting and all that. We're a uniformed group. It really isn't right to just giggle during roll call and letting the ACL have a really hard time trying to control you all. It isn't easy to control the company by yourself, and if we don't try to make others' lives easier, then we really have to reflect. But anyway, it's over, and I think that everyone will improve! :D Be optimistic :)
Sabbaticals (did i spell it correctly?) was really fun! I love sabbatical week! My module was ULTIMATE FRISBEE and MASTERING MURDER MYSTERY xD I had a great time at frisbee, haha though my throws are still wobbly like UFOs. Haha grouped tgther with clarice, sarah, vanice, jacque and debby. Er, it was an interesting experience haha.
Murder was with june and jiayi! :D Wanted to be in the same group but the teacher was too smart to put us together lol! And we played the 2 truths and 1 lie game. Here's mine, guess which's the lie:
1. I know it's really embarassing to say it, but I love to sing in the shower.
2. I have lived in China for more than a year.
3. I like Chinese lessons.
Happy guessing!
Sec 3 guides + some non-guides are at wide game now, hopefully they enjoyed themselves! :D NILE NILE NILE NILE NILE NILE NILE NILE NILE! I want to go for campfire but i can't ):
aS kidS See it
No comments:
Post a Comment