Today was packing logistics for LTC day! We made an interesting discovery! We found CHOOHUIER's face in the NY history book! suat said she looked like "lao ahmah", xiaoen said she looked like "small little kid that loves to play at the playground". tsk (: so amusing! Plus i took a peek at huier's ez-link card and it looked like a little P2 kid! Hahaha ohman so cutee and adorable! Looks so different from the present huier.
HOORAY i'm allowed to go for some parts of LTC! not staying overnight though. Hm, not so bad, at least i still get to bond with batchmates! It's so fun hanging out with batchmates la, esp. those superr amusing ones! Just laugh and laugh when you talk to them lol! :D
Haha today someone called "xiu xiu" and i thought suat was calling me. And i turned behind and started laughing abit cos i really thought that suat was calling me! Haha :)
Need to read a chinese book for chinese SIA. Book review. Due tuesday. Ohman, i don't think I can finish the book that i'm reading! I haven't started yet ): Must jiayou and read madly and rush the book out! (at this point rachel must be thinking yet again that i'm insane) I don't want to copy synopsis, it just isn't right. Must make chinese teacher happy! :D
OH i just realised something. There are many exclamation marks in my posts. I should stop using them as they caused my compo to lose some marks, haha! (see, another one) I think i over-used exclamation marks too! It makes people think that I'm feeling high and happy. Lol!
I don't want to go to school ><
aS kidS See it
No comments:
Post a Comment