Monday, April 13, 2009

happiness is only grin deep


SMILE EVERYONE ((:

Even the heavens are smiling at us! Learn to smile when you're upset or feeling down (like wanda!) and don't frown. They say that it takes a greater number of facial muscles to frown than it does to smile. However true that is, I have no idea, but "happiness is only grin deep"!

Although I don't feel like going to school today, I'll have to face it -- there's still going to be school for the next 7 years or so. And I really have to treasure secondary school, cos it's one of the best and most fulfilling stages in life.

And even though the block tests are here and Term 2 is the busiest term of the year (sort of), I will try to go to school happily and happily listen to mr eric tan's humourous lessons and ms khoo's lame/funny lessons :D

And happily do my homework!

No comments: