we can do it, as long as we believe in ourselves :D we've trained so much, 我们可以的!
I sort of screwed things up today, but... yeah, I hope I can improve! :D huijun and suat don't stress, and all of us must learn to relax and keep calm, don't bother too much about the timing when you're in action, just concentrate on what we're doing. We'll just try our best (:
Looking forward to CIP tomorrow, to see the children again, and that really reminds me of primary school. I'm looking forward to having fun with them and teaching them homework! and interacting etc. We watched The Game Plan last Thursday, it really was a good movie and I love Disney movies!!! :D i somehow don't get tired of them and i have to confess that I'm still quite childish, haha :)
to xiaoen: hurry recover so that you can train with us again! :) and ahh we were saying how you always sprain/hurt your ankle such wrong timings - first thinking day and paegent, and now pioneer badge O: haha but anyway, hope it recovers soon enough (:
huier most probably won't see this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR FC HEAD :) you really add colour to PLCs and CCA sessions. you're a great FC, batchmate and friend!
rubin most probably won't see this, but CONGRATULATIONS for getting individual champion for B div rifles! yay good job and continue to jiayou jiayou (:
No comments:
Post a Comment