Sunday, May 24, 2009

Phew!


GOVERNMENT OF BURNABLE OBJECTS 10

Look at wannqin man! She looks so (uniquely)... her. We all look like we're having fun and I think we have had fun with each other over the past few months, and I cherish them a lot :D

PGA interview is over and I have mixed feelings about it. It's okay, we gave our best on that day. Surprisingly, we weren't that nervous yesterday, which was good, and just treated it as a sharing session instead of a test. Some of us will make it through, (I hope EVERYONE can make it, but) some might not ): We need a miracle! :) Anyway, was really proud of chinwen for going for it in the end, and although you were a little affected by the interview, don't worry too much okay, because it is over and you have put in your effort for it. You didn't give up and just went all the way! Very glad that you made the right decision :]

Moving on to other stuff... I feel that the past few days were so fast paced that I didn't really know what I was doing. It has been a habitual routine for me, like I wake up everyday, go to school, stay back for CCA/CIP, then go home to eat dinner, then rush homework till quite late, then go to sleep, and the next day the cycle starts again. But through this, I have realised the bliss of sleeping and resting! Bedtime is the only time I feel relaxed, and yes I have learnt how to treasure the 6-8 hours of sleeping. Some batchmates have been sleeping past 12am for the past few days and I hope they will have time to rest soon. Anyway, I haven't been dreaming for a long time.. I think it's because I really concentrate on sleeping, and not dreaming (ohmy am i making sense?).
The sabbaticals are coming, and then it'll be the june holidays! (another term nearer to the end of NY life.......) Oh oh, chinwen & lingxin's birthdays are coming soon too :D

Okay, got to get back to work! After yesterday's interview, I really wanted a break, and yup didn't do much. Jiayou everyone!

No comments: