Tuesday, May 26, 2009

thankful

Thank you ROOS! And thanks GOBO10! You guys have made my day, somehow (:
Am feeling better now, and ahh why do I have to get so many days of MC?

I was kind of shocked just now, when june sms-ed me and later on, when roosterice called me. I was lying on my bed feeling kind of groggy when they called, and now the headache is gone. Really thankful for friends like them (: frankly speaking, i was very touched!! I want to go back to school... There's this emptiness in me cos I'm not doing anything at home.

Anyway, just now I wished Chinwen happy birthday but I forgot to wish lingxin!
HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY CHINWEN & LINGXIN!!!
I am fortunate to have friends like you two (: sorry, won't be able to celebrate your birthday with you guys but just want to let you know that you two are greatly appreciated!

No comments: