I miss school a lot suddenly! Life feels weird without school, without batchmates and classmates. I guess I'm too used to seeing them everyday ^^
AHH i missed talentime too! I heard that it was a blast, with the company discovering many hidden talents, heard that there were juniors doing splits and cartwheels and whatnots that are amazingly amazing (: and that sec 4s got enthusiastically high while "stand by me" was played, J1s came back (ahh seniors!!)! and the juniors had to act xiaoen out, haha, and there were other cute/hilarious performances... oh gosh i think i can imagine the atmosphere and what happened during Talentime. Freestyle 09, it's such a waste to have missed it! But I'm really really glad that the whole event turned out well, Kakay & suying and the sec 4s effort did not go to waste :D i'm really wishing that i saw the juniors perform, especially those with the "hidden talents"! okay I'm really looking forward to watching the videos/looking at the pictures chinwen took... ahh TALENTIME!
Went back to school yesterday afternoon and seeing batchmates really brightened my day, love them to bits! batch 06 :D PLC workshop was yesterday but we practiced our item before that, it was a retro-style dance that was very funny, but it's a pity that sec 4s didn't get to perform today...
And we finally get a good 4 weeks of rest and play (: It's going to be quite filled with guides stuff, proposals, and school homework, but we'll all try to manage it :D hope everyone has their share of fun and laughter this holidays! and not fall sick!
No comments:
Post a Comment