This week's been great (starting from wednesday), because the blocks are over and we can all take a breather. And I'm not really going to bother about the results because I know I've tried my best and that's what really matters.
I think I've enjoyed the past two weeks. Went to Sentosa with my family on the Labour Day holiday and even though it was crowded, I love that little island :) I'm dying to go back to cycle one day with batchmates or with 212 peeps; it'll be fun fun fun.
Baked quiche during the weekend too and then tiramisu yesterday. Ohman, you can really get hooked on baking, because it's fun playing with the ingredients and I like to sift the flour -- the effect is fantastic because it'll look like a thick layer of snow after sifting it. And the best thing is you get to eat what you bake hahaha :D and get a great sense of satisfaction.
And in case you're wondering about the title, it's actually the name of a really nice and cosy florist in Coro! The owner of the shop was wannqin's friend, but now she's also a friend of xinyun, xiaoen and i :) We highly recommend everyone to go visit it cos the owner's super friendly and the shop sells really nice ribbons and wrapping paper/rice paper that you'll fall in love with as soon as you see them. I can just gaze and gaze at those really pretty ribbons for a long time without getting tired of them, she sells lots of ribbons.
Today teoying wanda xiaoen xinyun and i went for CIP again and made mothers day gifts with the kids there -- chocolate flowers! The idea was really cool and the end product looked sweet and perfect for any mummy :) Hoho and some of the kids there are so cutee! anyhow, we're glad that they enjoyed themselves and hope that their mums will like the gifts!
Off to sleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment