Monday, June 29, 2009

First Day

First day of Term 3! It's a new term and a new beginning, I hope!

School wasn't too bad today. Arrived in school and told Wen Qi, "I can't believe that I'm in school right now!" But it was the truth, and wow now I can't believe that I, together with so many other people, have survived the first day of Term 3. It was supposed to be The Day, but nothing bad or anything happened! Mm but I still have to say that I was hoping that the day would end earlier, and now I'm really glad that I'm at home ^^

In the process of doing R&R and du shu bao gao, I have realised that school and schoolwork isn't everything: "when push comes to shove, all the A grades in the world will only get you so far in life before you hit a wall and realize: it's not the grade, it's the thinking process that matters." I will relax more often :D take things one step at a time! and at the end of the day, tell myself that everything will be fine.

Ohman H1N1 is getting quite serious, i think our little red dot has more than 600 cases already D: to think I was wishing for school to close down (actually I still do!!), while i should be wishing for this whole pandemic to be over soon. Don't want it to affect GCP!!! Today everyone had to sit with their classes at designated tables during recess. It's not that bad, we get to have a chance for class bonding (: nooo, number of h1n1 cases has risen to 629 D: everyone, take care of yourselves, hopefully everything will be fine soon...

Okay back to R&R D:

No comments: