Monday, July 20, 2009

Admiralty Park! :D

That's part of Admiralty Park :)

I don't really know what to talk about, so I'll share what happened during the weekends! we had a mini family outing to admiralty park and i've never heard about the park before so it's kinda nice when we went there and found out that it's actually a nature park that's an obvious contrast to hectic singapore life. It's quite kampung-like, there are gravel paths for most of the nature park, lalangs and grasses and trees on both sides of the pathway and almost no lamp-posts. There's actually also an urban part of the park, but we didn't really go there ):

This must be the first time I've been to such an amazing place. It just makes me forget all about studying and schoolwork. And I am really happy to have visited that place! Hopefully the picture below will spread joy all around :D

Guess which person I am! Everyone says that my sister looks like a copy-and-paste version of me, haha up till now I still don't get how we look alike. Anyway, I love my family lots :D

Oh speaking of families, I think of NYGG again! Cos nanyang guides is like my other family :) I'm excited cos cca resumes this week. Can't wait to see the whole big nanyang guides family again.

No comments: